DON'T BLINK

Random Sunday afternoon at the Menil with Black Frame Photos....











photo credit:  Black Frame Photos


Since Johnny wanted to finish his roll of 35mm film we decided to go out for a random short shoot somewhere around Houston.  After driving around town he finally picked The Menil.  It was a nice day, bright and sunny and not too cold or hot.  I kind of felt silly carrying around this huge fur thing but whatever.  

This was probably one of the more nerve-racking shoots I've done.  These photos were taken by his SLR but after testing the shot he would pull out his film camera and that's when I started getting very self conscious and I had to make sure everything all my hair was in place, my hands, legs, smile.... OMG SO NERVOUS.    


"OMG.  Why didn't you count?  I think I blinked!"

" You have to tell me when you're taking it so I'm ready..."

"ready?  1...2...3......

CLICK

OH GOD.


I don't remember ever being this nervous back then when we only used film camera.  And we never really worried that the picture came out bad either.  Those were the simpler days....

I haven't seen the developed film yet but hopefully all pictures came out perfect.  haha.


3 Responses to "DON'T BLINK"

Kellin Smith says
Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hey! :)

We just launched Houston bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Houston and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

Check out the website:

http://houston.bookoo.com/


Thanks!

jhaa says
Saturday, March 25, 2017

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
Zircon Gemstone

Allsapphires.com says
Saturday, April 01, 2017

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.

Engagement Rings