6 hours ago
Written on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 by clouds of tulle
Life in 2013.....
And there goes another year! I have to say that 2013 was probably one of the better years for me. Met a lot of people, ate good food, traveled, tried new things and activities, attended a TON of concerts, and became an entrepreneur (mini)! All in all, 2013 left me with numerous wonderful great memories. =)
1. Started an Etsy store! Go check it out! Clouds of Yarn.
2. snowboarded for the first time
3. got a new tattoo
4. BFF Monica visited twice!
5. BFF Vanessa also visited twice!
6. went back to school
7. had a great 31st birthday with friends
8. landed a short lived but awesome freelance stylist job
9. Coachella, ACL, SXSW and many more concerts... and then partying with Carousel.
10. chopping all my hair off into a bob
Here's to hoping 2014 will be just as awesome if not better!! For everyone!