SHORT&CHIC

If you follow me on Instagram then you'll know that I recently chopped my hair off short!  I did it for no particular reason, just a spur of the moment thing.  One of those things come up when you're browsing on the internet or looking through a magazine, you know.  So one day I just decided to do it and a week later, voila!  

Despite getting regular trims every 6 months or so and trimming off at least 3 inches each time, my hair was still pretty long.  So I looked up some hair donation programs and hoped that my hair was long enough and met the qualifications for donation.  I ultimately decided to go with the Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program, which I heard was a good one, and the minimum length for donation was 8 inches so my hair stylist measured my hair and yup, it was long enough!  So my hair was snipped, packaged, and sent away.

The thing about short hair is that it actually makes me look older and makes me want to be all sophisticated and wear red lipstick all the time.  Hence, these pictures of me in a different style than what I usually wear.  

Look at me, all chic and sophisticated.  HA.







I like how this last one was edited.  Very 70's.

photo credit:  Black Frame Photos




1 comments:

Mall of Style says
Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Liked the spike punk gold necklace you are styling here.