WISTFULLYBITTEN



Photographer from Mineralblu photography, who is a friend of mine recently asked me to do a photoshoot with him and I kindly obliged.  We agreed on a sunrise shoot on a Saturday morning which meant sleeping at 10pm on a Friday night and because sunrise was at 6am, I had to wake up and get ready at 4am.  4 AM!  That's when I get home sometimes.  Good thing location was pretty close to my house.  

But anyway, it was fun if you don't count the part where I stepped into an ant pile and got bitten about 100 times around my ankles.  The things we do for a good picture.  













3 Responses to "WISTFULLYBITTEN"

KRISTY says
Monday, August 12, 2013

Love the dress "changes" colors with different lightings! :)

www.monochromachic.com

Joanna Le says
Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Such a beautiful location!

www.xjole.com

June L. says
Monday, August 19, 2013

FUUUUUUUUN! We still need to do our shoot! :) I agree, love the color changing dress.