TIMC: lululemon



About a year ago I joined my first gym for the first time.  Prior to that I have rarely ever worked out or ran.  I would do yoga and stuff but it never became a regimen.  I'm lazy.  But as everyone says, it becomes a habit and it's addicting so surprisingly I have been going consistently for the past year and at least 3 times a week.  Sometimes I even want to go twice in one day!  Crazy stuff.  At first I was doing mainly cardio, but now I've progressed to also lifting weights and the poundage has been slowly increasing.  I feel good, stronger and my body is definitely tighter than before so I'm pretty happy.  Everyone should go and do some squats!  haha. Seriously though.

Well needless to say I've become a little obsessed with work out clothes and am constantly looking/shopping for them.  I look at Lululemon all the time, I think their designs are awesome and the quality is great but it is a bit pricey for me so I find myself browsing but rarely ever pulling out that cc.  Stuff is always sitting in my cart so I thought I would do a TIMC (THINGS IN MY CART), post because you care right?



TOP ROW:

BOTTOM ROW:
my friend bought these and they look better on her than the model =) 






1 comments:

June L. says
Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm in love with Lulu!!!! I tend to buy their sale or if I just can't live without it (like neon pink crops)! I'll be your bad influence...BUY YOUR ENTIRE CART!