TIMC: F21





Since there isn't really a fall season in Houston, this is usually the time of the year where my browsing and shopping is all over the place.  I can still wear a crop top right?  How about this long sleeved sweater?  Or both! no? okay fine.

I have never really liked wearing skirts since I'm pear shaped and skirts always ride up when I'm walking, and forget about tight body con skirts, as if my butt wasn't out there enough.  But lately I've been learning to embrace it and putting on those tight skirts anyway.  I've noticed that the older I get the more comfortable I feel in my own skin and body, less self conscious and more confident.  And I like it.  It's a a good thing and I sure the routine workout helped a lot too. So as you can see I have a body con skirt in my picks above.  By the way, to add on to the big butt topic, I really like those high-low tops.  You know, to cover my behind and also great to wear with leggings!







0 Responses to "TIMC: F21"