TAKE 1

I was talking to a friend last night and he said he went to my blog and just looked at the pictures but didn't read it. So it made me wonder how many people actually read what I write on here.  Honestly it's okay if no one does, I'm a terrible writer anyway.

But if you actually DO read the nonsense that I write then you should know that I mentioned a project I've been working on.  It's almost done and I'm super excited!  Here's a preview/outtakes. =)


photo credit: studiodru


3 Responses to "TAKE 1"

Mae says
Friday, March 08, 2013

Lemme guess, you're knitting beanies and selling them? Because all your beanies are so darn cute! I wish I could sport anything yarn over here in HI, but it's so dang hot here most of the year!

I love these photos. You and Dru did a great job!

Love + aloha,
Mae Xx // thereafterish.com

Joanna Le says
Monday, March 11, 2013

Fantastic photos! I applaud your patience with knitting.

http://www.xjole.com

Amee says
Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Congrats on your etsy shop! I love the photography here! I, too, second applauding your patience with knitting. I think I tried it once when I was younger with my mother but clearly impatience got the best of me >_<