SOUTHBY






blazer: h&m  shorts and shirt:  f21  shoes: express
photo credit:  studiodru


Don't know why that shoe strap is never straight but oh well.  Also my shirt needed ironing. =(

This weekend I made a last min. decision trip to austin for sxsw.  Main reason was to catch CHVRCHES, and super happy that I did.  They were amazing and the girl lead singer is SO CUTE.  I was front row and tried to snag the set list but some crazy guy next to me beat me to it.  so sad.  





I also unexpectedly caught BOY, a girl duo from Hamburg/Zurich that I really like too.  They're mellow but her voice is amazing live.



 At one point we were at a hip hop party and it was weird.  Well I was mostly overwhelmed by all the weed smoke in the air and also I was afraid it was getting too krunk =/

Good times at Southby, a lot of walking.. A LOT.Wish I got to catch more shows like Sky Ferreira and JT.  =(  Next time!


Don't forget to visit my etsy store!




1 comments:

Mae says
Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TOO CUTE! <3

Love + aloha,
Mae Xx // thereafterish.com