CLOUDS OF YARN

SO EXCITE.

I decided to open up an Etsy shop selling my knitted beanies and scarves!  I know I'm off season, since it's like spring/summer season in North America but opening up anyway to generate some traffic.  Maybe some of you from the southern hemisphere and Alaska will like something?  MAYBE? 

Please visit my store!!

etsy.com/shop/cloudsofyarn

 photo IMG_20130311_135022_zpsf22f835a.jpg


Thank you for visiting!  =)


2 Responses to "CLOUDS OF YARN"

Mae says
Thursday, March 14, 2013

Well, as you know, people in Brooklyn and LA wear beanies year-round, so you're always going to have an target market somewhere! LOL.

Looks great! Congrats!!

Love + aloha,
Mae Xx // thereafterish.com

KRISTY says
Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Congratulations, friend! We still have a lot of snow up here in Canada, so we're your target market!!! :D

www.monochromachic.com