BACK! (lets see how long I can keep this up)

(WHOA. Blogspot looks so foreign to me now.  Have I not updated in THAT long? yikes!)

Oddly, I have received several requests to update my blog, on mine and phi-style's formspring.  Although I suspect all these requests are all from Dru!!! (HATE YOU)

So yay! new post.

I think the last time I updated I was still living at home with my parents.  You know, post break up with Mike.
Yes. We are no longer together.  Therefore no wedding. Yes. Sad face. But actually, I'm glad.  I think deep down I knew it wasn't right. It just took a long time to really realize it and to move on.

So, I'm pretty sure most of you know phi-style and her husband have moved to Seattle, WA.  And since they moved away, I now reside in their home in Houston with two other roommates (ugh, yah. Dru!!! is one of them). Honestly it was weird at first living here, I still felt like a guest.  Like I was just spending another drunken night at Calder.  Also I was apprehensive about having roommates.  I don't usually do well with other people at home, because you know, I need space and sometimes - SOMETIMES- I just want to be messy (you should see my room right now).
But surprisingly it has not been too bad! So I'm happy, and I guess that's all that matters.

What's the best part about having Dru!!! as a roommate?  He can take my outfit shots for me! yay. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
H&M tank, Abercrombie shorts, Joe Jeans Heels, Jewelmint bronze Zip bracelet, Fallon bracelet


Thanks Dru!!!

8 Responses to "BACK! (lets see how long I can keep this up)"

Angie says
Monday, August 29, 2011

you look great! welcome back :)

angie of pandaphilia fashion

Dru!!! says
Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ugh, I did not ask on dem formsprings about you- I only go upstairs to harass you about it. Also, you pass by my room EVERY DAY and it is like a tornado passed through there- clothes and camera equipment everywhere! Yours is like, spotless compared to mine.

Anonymous

I'm sorry to hear about you and Mike, but glad to hear that you're doing just fine :). And you look great!! So happy that you're blogging again, I requested!

Kev says
Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When's the next blog update?

Kristy says
Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I can't believe my eyes! You're back! :D Don't leave us again, ok?

I'm so sorry to hear about you and Mike. I had no idea :( Well, keep your chin up! :) I'm sure things can only get better from this point on.

www.monochromachic.com

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome back! Great outfit. I totally feel you on the whole (ex)boyfriend situation. Yeah, put Dru to work. Judging from how fast he answers his formspring questions, he is on the internet way too much. JK!!!! I actually really appreciate people who update/answer fast (hint hint, no pressure of course).

xs says
Sunday, September 04, 2011

that's definitely a roommate plus! welcome back!!

Mae Lu says
Thursday, September 15, 2011

You're so stupid (no, you're not really, I totally love you, I'm just mad at you for being away). I miss you. Instagram and twitter are NOT ENOUGH.

Stay back.

I love how you write Dru's name as "DRU!!!" and not just "Dru". LOL. And yes, it's nice having a built in studio, isn't it?

WTF? Issa created a creative studio and quit her job? CRAZEBALLS. She'll be effing amazing, whatever she does.

Please keep updating, love. I miss you. Although I knew most of these developments via email/ig/tw, it's nice to "see" you, too.

There's a big hole in the Blogoverse where you used to be (for me).

xx{ish.},
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!