Baby don't gooooo

Photobucket
Singing Baby Don't Go - Alex To (who knows this song??)

Photobucket

Karaoke time!!!  Mike loves to karaoke.... in Chinese. =D

Yes we finished that whole bottle of goose.. and two other ones and some other types of alcohol.. I think...
Yeaaaa, I don't even remember taking that second picture.



....

4 Responses to "Baby don't gooooo"

Kristy says
Thursday, October 07, 2010

drunk karaoke nights are the best :D
love the creme sweater :)

www.monochromachic.com

iamronel says
Monday, October 11, 2010

look awesome together

ronelmarin.net says
Monday, October 11, 2010

yeah, karaoke is the best

Mae Lu says
Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I don't have enough Asian friends here to go Karaoke. And Nate doesn't sing. Makes me sad.

Looks like a banging good time! Wish I could've been!

xx., Mae