the X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

photos by theXphotography

A couple months ago I met up again with Calvin of The X Photography for another shoot.   

In a hotel lobby just as guests were arriving for a wedding....  so much staring.  Definitely more awkward than the last time.




9 Responses to "the X"

anhesty says
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i love the romper!

Angie says
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

aa i love that f21 romper :) i couldn't find it anywhere after a while. it looks so good on you

Mae Lu says
Thursday, September 16, 2010

I have this thing with deep hoods. This hood is really intriguingly cut..... you look so cute and your eyebrows are perfect.

I wish you guys could live where I do. I need more beautiful Asian friends physically in my life. Or I'd move the entire city to Detroit so I could be surrounded by chic, amazingly beautiful inside and out creatures.... God I'm selfish, bwahahaha!

I can't wait to see the final feature.

XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

Teresa says
Thursday, September 16, 2010

That blue and gray go oh-so-well together! Ah... hotel lobby shoots. Very nice!

invasionista

peggy says
Saturday, September 18, 2010

HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Suz says
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

love that playsuit!

steph says
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i love the outfit! i have a few pics where i'm staring blankly...so i know how you feel! lol. great pics though. :)

xs says
Friday, September 24, 2010

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv see through things!

♔ mw says
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

loving the outfit!! <3