times sure are changing

Photobucket


Photobucket
UO shorts, AA crop tee, F21 wedges


Been looking at apartments lately (yes.. moving.. again), and we finally found a place that we really liked.  And I mean really, genuinely liked.  You know how some places are gross,  some are decent and acceptable, and then some are pretty good, but this place was REALLY GOOD.  It's not as big as the one we're in now but the layout great and you don't feel cramped.  I'm excited. 


While we were driving from apt to apt we passed one that we had stopped and looked once while searching for apts about 3 years ago.   It was a nice place but we didn't choose it because it wasn't in our budget at the time.  Interesting, since the rent at that time is way under our budget now.  I guess we are growing up after all. 




5 Responses to "times sure are changing"

Violet says
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

congrats on finding a place i hope you get it!! you look great btw

XX
Vi from Cali

herwaisechoice says
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You look so pretty, girl! I love your hair-- it looks so luscious and thick and healthy. And the dark colour is so nice!

Take care!
Jen

Kristy says
Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm glad you were able to find a place that you actually liked :D When I found my current place, I felt it was JUST OK, but I guess it's growing on me and now, I like it very much :p

Love the simple all-black ensemble. How are those wedges? Are they well-made? And I agree with Jen above, your hair is frickin' gorgeous. What's your secret? :D

www.monochromachic.com

Angie says
Thursday, September 23, 2010

congrats on finding the place! your red lip looks beautiful against your dark grey simple outfit :) love it!

Suz says
Friday, October 01, 2010

simple but lovely!