i be ridin'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 shirt and wedges, target shorts


Sorry for the lack of posts! Lots of things going on lately, plus blogger is blocked at work now and that's when I usually update. =P


Yes, I AM wearing bicycle shorts.  eeek.  I was tired of wearing my usual jean shorts and I figured that this shirt was long enough to cover my buttocks.


OH, and these shoes? Very comfy. =)

6 Responses to "i be ridin'"

anhesty says
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i wanna pick up a pair of those f21 shoes too! still debating. i saw some from steve madden and JS that i liked too. but the price wasn't that great...

steph says
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i would NEVAR post if i couldn't post at work! how sad that blogger is blocked at work! :(

Kristy says
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I saw the last pair of those wedges in my size at the store and I didn't get them. Boo me. BOOO MEEE!!!

And A BIG BOO that you can no longer update your blog from work :( I hope my office will never block external websites *fingers crossed*

www.monochromachic.com

stilettolover91 says
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cool Wedges!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

katy says
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

yesss, i have been LIVING in those f21 wedges since i bought them. they are so comfy.

gucci 2011 says
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love the way you directly get to the point,inspired