Breakfast love

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 shirt, target shorts, F21 necklace, JS Dani platforms, express bra


I love this shirt. I want to wear it all the time.

I was browsing through this store here that sells everything Japanese and came across this heart shaped cookie cutter thing.  The picture (everything is written in Japanese) on the packaging showed that it makes a heart shaped sunny side up egg.

HOW CUTE.

Photobucket

I had to stop him from devouring the egg so I could snap this pic. haha.

I suppose you can also make this with a heart shaped cookie cutter.

8 Responses to "Breakfast love"

lauren says
Friday, August 13, 2010

I LOVE the top! I can see why you wanna wear it all the time!

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Friday, August 13, 2010

I LOVE the egg! Almost to pretty to eat.

Chris @ tinytines.com says
Saturday, August 14, 2010

This outfit is so rockin'!! I love the way you paired the necklace with the top. Great choice.

The egg is too adorable!! :] :]

Lily says
Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wow, those shoes look lethal! Love the pearls.

XOXO,
Lily

www.bleedforfashion.com

anhesty says
Monday, August 16, 2010

totally cute!

Mae Lu says
Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The layers of pearls are perfect with red lipstick!

I'm all for comfort recently. I can't stand humidity and heat. Which is funny, because they keep my building totally arctic.

Heart shaped poached eggs! That's brillz! Except I can't eat eggs, but that is brilliant. Seriously.

XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

blogger love! i <3 you! :)

joana says
Thursday, August 19, 2010

i really like the platforms, they remind me of the miu mius