Believe me, I'm serious

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 blouse, H&M skirt, L.A.M.B heels, F21 accessories


Pimple alert!  This one is under the skin and a lot of hurty. It's died down and doesn't hurt anymore, but I can still feel a bump and I know it's going to leave a terrible scar.  Advice to make this go away without or with minimal scarring?  HALP ME.

*****

Bought these shoes awhile ago on sale and this is my second time wearing them.  I usually don't wear shoes that are backless (besides sandals/flipflops) because I'm afraid the shoe will swing off my foot hit me in the face, but these are high enough that they stay on and you won't hear me coming from a mile away.  Plop-plop! 

BUT, they hurt.

A LOT.

JS Dany platforms are way more comfortable.


***
Almost forgot to mention my hair!  After 6 months of grueling torture, my hair is finally sans split ends and I have bangs again.



15 Responses to "Believe me, I'm serious"

sharonlei says
Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Ouch. I hope that shoe never swings off your foot and hits you in the face. They're great shoes and I'm lovin' the top too!

xx Love & Aloha

Mae Lu says
Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Unfortunately, at this point, there is nothing to do but let the pimple run its course. You can get neutrogena fade and fight gel to try to shrink it, but you can't stop the pimple from happening since once it forms a painful bump, the infection has already going through its worst and you just have to let it finish.

:(

XXs,
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

Chris (tinytines.com) says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

Ah! I almost bought those shoes too and had to walk away because they were hurty! They look great on, so maybe only wear them when you don't need to walk a lot :] I love how the shoes pull together this look.

Re pimple, what I do is do a spot treatment with some type of sulfur mask. It really takes down the swelling.

Kristy says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

Ouch, I hate cystic pimples :( I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque as a spot treatment before I go to bed. The mint ingredient (I think) helps dry up the pimples. But you just have to bear with it for the next 2-3 days. Try not to touch it or put make up on it. I also use BP 5% to 10% spot treatment during the day.

On a more fashiony note, those sandals are gorgeous! But I don't like patent leather because they give me blisters :(

www.monochromachic.com

ko0ty says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

Simple and classy.. I love the silhouette.

anhesty says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

they dont look like they hurt. but i will take your word for it.

i love my js platforms!

Vanessa

i hope ur pimple gets better.
i usually put toothpaste on it. and it dries up.
p.s. i wish i could believe you when you say the dany platforms are more comfortable :/

Lexi says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

Benzol peroxide is great for pimples.

LOVE the LAMB heels!

xx

Angie says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

You look so beautiful! I love the top so flowy :)

Daniela says
Thursday, August 05, 2010

black & white. I love it.

jamie-lee says
Friday, August 06, 2010

I really love your outfit, so simple and chic - and you look gorgeous x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

The Starving Stylist says
Sunday, August 08, 2010

great outfit.

And those pimples thats still there after it stops hurting is the worst! I always end up going to a dermo to have the poisonous bloods of that pimple removed because its so uncomfortable for me!


www.thestarvingstylist.com

Swalvs says
Sunday, August 08, 2010

Yes, I know you from Chictopia too! And as usual, with the first post you've inspired me again!!! Nice to see you! I'll definitely add your blog to my blogroll! Thanks for coming by my blog!

Swalvs says
Sunday, August 08, 2010

Oh and by the way, are the JS Dany platforms really that comfortable?! I'm so afraid of too high platforms after buying my Zara clogs!!! I just wore them once and now I'm afraid to wear them again... Not nice!!! :)

louboutin chaussures says
Monday, August 09, 2010

Vous postes sont absolument incroyable et je ne l'aime vraiment