New Things

Photobucket
JS Dany platforms, F21 shirt, necklace, and cuff

Photobucket
back of my head using my camera wireless remote.  FINALLY.

Also using spin pins I found out about from Don't eat my rice!!

Alright I'm off to Austin! Have a great weekend guys!

6 Responses to "New Things"

Kristy says
Friday, July 09, 2010

yay for a new remote! i really wish they made remotes from regular point&shoot cameras >.<

congrats on the new Danys :D Can't wait to see you wearing them. Don't trip! :)

www.monochromachic.com

Miss Emma Kitty says
Friday, July 09, 2010

Those Shoes are Amazing !!

Hannah says
Friday, July 09, 2010

What fantastic shoes! And these are both lovely pictures.

Angie says
Saturday, July 10, 2010

those are some intense platforms! yay for camera remotes :D

Maeeeeee says
Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I really need to get myself a remote for my camera, but the camera is so shittay and old. Don't get me wrong, it takes great pics, but not like a brand new Canon.

BTW, those shoes are fucking high! Is walking in them difficult?

XXs,
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

FASHION ICE says
Thursday, July 15, 2010

the shoes r hot! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo