Lets hug it out

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
VS shirt, F21 shorts and necklace, JS Dany platforms

Sorry for lacking in substance lately, work has been CRA-ZAY.  This girl went on maternity leave and I've taken over her job duties <--- (i always think of Chandler in Friends when I say that word).  But man, I've basically been running around scrambling to get things done.

BUT - went to see Lady Gaga this past Monday.  Ahhh-mazinggg.

And we just started watching Entourage.  I know, I know... we're late to catch on, but hey we loves it! My favorite are Ari and Lloyd. haha.

I lol to the last part of this video everytime...



woo woo!

10 Responses to "Lets hug it out"

steph says
Friday, July 30, 2010

i love your shirt - i am wearing a loose-fitting white shirt right NAO. also, tell me about your big duties (lol). AAAND one time on a plane, i sat next to Lloyd's sister (long story on how i found out she was his sister). RANDOM!

stilettolover91 says
Friday, July 30, 2010

Great shirt & skirt!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

ARA says
Saturday, July 31, 2010

love your top and the shorts. Classy.xx


http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

anhesty says
Saturday, July 31, 2010

liking the outfit. great shirt!

Mae Lu says
Monday, August 02, 2010

Entourage is one of my and Nate's favourite TV shows. It's so good.

I've missed you a lot on Twitter. Seriously. I know I should be emailing you instead, but I get lazy. Twitter is like we're REALLY talking to each other. LOL.

Well, work it out. Hopefully you can find some time to breathe somehow.

XXs,
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

Kristy says
Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Wow, you're definitely channeling the "Little Monster" in this outfit. The back of that top is friggin' sexy and I love how it's a bit sheer and paired with a black bra :) Subtle sexiness is the sexiest, me thinks :)

And you're able to stand in those platforms for the entire concert? Man, you're a superstar!!!:D

Re: My photo editing. I use picnik (free!hahaha..). They have this "soften" feature that I really love :D Picnik >>>> Photoshop. I'm too lazy :p

www.monochromachic.com

Lynzy says
Tuesday, August 03, 2010

How am I just discovering your blog now?! I absolutely love your style! Rockin' it girl! Now following :)

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
Come enter my giveaway!

sharonlei says
Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lovin' the outfit! I recieved the DANY platforms as a gift, but have not made it out of the house yet. I trott around the house with them on and are super easy to walk in, but I just think I'll fall flat on my face in public! ha. I wish Lady Gaga would come to Hawaii to preform. That chick rocks. :)

xx Love & Aloha

jen says
Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Love your simple but chic dressing with the perfect pop of red lipstick. I especially love the F21 shirt in the post below! Is it silk?

Have a great day!
Jen

p.s. come by my blog to enter a giveaway of a great statement piece of jewelry!

Chris (tinytines.com) says
Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's my first time here and I can't get enough of you. You have this amazing allure that draws ppl in. :P I'm so envious. And this is an amazingly simple but fabulous outfit. The shoes are to die for!!

I'll be back often. :] Have a great day!