Can't think of one

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 shirt, target shorts, JS platforms, birthday necklace from phistyle 


These shoes are surprisingly very comfortable despite being 6" tall.

Watching Eclipse tonight!

12 Responses to "Can't think of one"

xJOLE says
Thursday, July 22, 2010

That necklace looks AMAZING!

Lily says
Friday, July 23, 2010

That necklace is killer; I love it!

Hope you enjoy Eclipse as much as I did! I thought it was really good.

XOXO,
Lily

www.bleedforfashion.com

Kristy says
Friday, July 23, 2010

God, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NECKLACE!!I need a fashionista friend who can give me a present like that for my next birthday :p

I'm always afraid of those JS sandals. The height is friggin' crazy. But you're rocking them like nobody's business ;)

www.monochromachic.com

Mae Lu says
Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm not sure I like Twilight, honestly. I found the first movie, really boring. REALLY boring. And kind of corny.

But man, you look fab. You should've had a red carpet rolled out for you.

XXs,
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

DON LIKE FASHION says
Saturday, July 24, 2010

You look great! Nice outfit!

VC
Please Visit & Join

WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

Shell says
Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm totally team jacob. :)

That necklace is FIERCE!!

Cool Fashion Accessories

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Monday, July 26, 2010

eeek! i LOOOVE that top! and i've been on the fence about the JS shoes but now i really want a pair.

S says
Monday, July 26, 2010

love the Dany's and the necklace on you! i've only seen people rocking the tan dany but i love the black. you've probably heard this before, but red lipstick looks amazing on you.

steph says
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

love this outfit! that shirt i adore! i need those shoes, thanks.

StyleNonsense says
Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ahh, I Love The T-shirt!
StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

louboutin chaussures says
Friday, August 20, 2010

après visite sur votre blog, je ne chose que vous êtes totalement un blogueur super haute couture

gucci online shop says
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

visiting your blog, just like I'm in a fashion show