You make me hot

Photobucket

Photobucket

F21 ensemble, express bra


I swear Houston weather does not permit us to wear anything other than shorts and a tank. Anything extra and you die.  Like this headband - head so hot and sweaty.  And I think I heard someone say "your hair is crazy" at the end of the night....


So, is anyone else getting the iphone 4?  Why is the white one not available yet?? I hate them.

13 Responses to "You make me hot"

Kristy says
Friday, June 18, 2010

this is really HOT :) (fashion-wise, not temperature-wise :p) Loving the bra peeking from the sides :)

www.monochromachic.com

anhesty says
Friday, June 18, 2010

HAWT mama! you look great girl! digging your bra. is it a recent purchase?

maemae says
Friday, June 18, 2010

It is really hot, I agree with Kristy.

You look majorly hot here. The smoldering look in your eye.

I'm feeling so stupid lately. I wish I could pull off this look.

Do you change after work? I usually just strip my pants off and stick on a tatty t shirt and then collapse in front of the computer while the TV's on. :(

XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

issa says
Friday, June 18, 2010

man i didn't realize how long your hair has gotten. i like it.

JINX says
Friday, June 18, 2010

so amazing...

valuevillageandgoodwill says
Friday, June 18, 2010

great outfit. enjoy the heat. we only get about 5 of those days in Toronto, it makes me a little jealous there's not shortage of vitamin D in Houston.

Ducia Ciao says
Friday, June 18, 2010

I like the high wasited look ; ) and your rosary.

Oh yes, I am featuring a new column on my blog to feature bloggers and their outfit. I would love it if you would participate! For more information, you can visit: http://watermoolen.xanga.com/728724252/item/ for more details!

Love to hear from you soon.

Xxxxx, Crystal

Toni says
Sunday, June 20, 2010

great outfit! fierce.
i love all your accessories!

toni perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

camerafilmroll says
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Loving the high-waist shorts + tank combo!

clouds of tulle says
Wednesday, June 23, 2010

@anhesty - hope not a recent purchase. I think I got it last summer.

@maemae - I change the minute I step inside my apt. haha.

Bruna says
Thursday, July 01, 2010

i love this outfit!

SheWearSheShares says
Thursday, July 08, 2010

I will switch texas weather with san fran anyday. perfect bohemian outfit. :)

Maya Sulton

I so love F21 ensemble here! I'm actually looking for ideas on what tops are good to show a tad bit of one of these Prima Donna bras I bought last week.

I wanted to pull off something like how the sides of your express bra are showing. Maybe because I just so love these Primadonna bras that they deserve a wee bit of attention.