take a peek

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Do you even care what's in my bag?

- LV coin purse that I use as my wallet.  (planning on getting a new bigger wallet)
- Mytouch HTC cell phone
- ipod touch
- my melody planner and checkbook
- CLEAN roll on perfume
- pill box with mirror
- clinique powder
- MAC slimshine in lovey-dove and swelter
- Clean & Clear oil control film
- Rosebud mint lip balm
- Burt's Bees Res Q ointment (for those nasty mosquito bites)
- altoids smalls

So that's what's in my bag.  There were also tons of new and old, faded receipts -  but who wants to look at trash? =)

The extra photos of my purse are there because it's new and courtesy of Maeko from Thereafterish.  She was so sweet to send me a gc from Macy's for my birthday in April and I decided to get this bag.  I chipped in some extra money of course. =)  The sales lady kept telling me that I would not regret getting this bag, and I have to admit that she was right.  It's big and flat so it hold a lot of stuff but everything stays in place.  AND I like all the noise the hardware makes.

Yes I know it's long entry this time but I have become fascinated with this KOR ONE water bottle after seeing Tony Stark handle one in Iron Man 2:

                        Photobucket

I know $30 for a water bottle sound totally absurd.. but.. it's so pretty.  In the movie it makes a noise when Tony Stark opens the top.

I like that noise.
I also like Robert Downey Jr.

20 Responses to "take a peek"

anhesty says
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

love your new bag!

Miss Emma Kitty says
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Great Bag ! I love the minted rose balm, that is my Favorite !

Anonymous

Great water bottle! I dig my Kor water bottle and when I put code KWS-12330 at checkout I got 15% off. I hear that they company is actually coming out with a smaller version of the bottle in the fall.

Tiffany says
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I have that water bottle. It's great but also funny because I get a lot of questions when people see me with it. Nobody can tell it's a water bottle. I get a lot of "what is that?"

I just got bit up massively by bugs in St. John, need to get me some of that burt's bees stuff you have!

Mae says
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's TAHARI! NICE. High quality.

Happy belated birthday! YEA!!!

You have such cute contents in your bag--I love it all!

And you know what? Having a really cool bottle will pay for itself. In the money that you will no longer spend on bottled water. Plus, it's greener!

PS, my love, can you update thereafterish.'s link to http://thereafterish.wordpress.com

Mae says
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

As you know, I still blog important emotional stuff on maeko.org, but I'm trying to make it more private.

valuevillageandgoodwill says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

You have a great purse. I love the colour and the size looks like it is very useful.

iamronel says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

pretty cool bag

Other blog's
http://staysuperfit.com
http://priceronel.com
http://ronelmarin.com
http://expresswhatyoufeel.com
http://ronelworld.com
http://buzzmeout.com

ronelmarin.net says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

beautiful brown bag you have..:)

iamronel says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

btw nice to know stuff inside your bag

Teresa says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

When I watched the movie, that bottle totally caught my eye. I will be making a purchase for this $30 bottle now. I am such a sucker for nice design.

invasionista

vanessa says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

does whats inside your bag remind you of me? ;) hehe i should bust out my wallet and use it again.

Dru!!! says
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

man I thought that bottle was made just for the movie. I must have now. I will fill it with m&ms.

Kristy says
Thursday, June 03, 2010

love the camel-colored purse, I just recently bought a purse in similar color :)

I LOVE RDJr <3

www.monochromachic.com

MELISSA Z. says
Friday, June 04, 2010

I've just discovered your blog and I love it so much! Great pics! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

steph says
Friday, June 04, 2010

i care what's in your bag! :) i love it.

Jodi says
Monday, June 07, 2010

I constantly have gum wrappers and ancient receipts in my purse!

(I also like Robert Downy Jr. Like A LOT)

-Jodi

The Starving Stylist says
Monday, June 07, 2010

I'd but Kor One just for the bottle thats for sure. its really nice!


on another note, first time checking out your blog and definitely not the last. You got great style ;)


www.thestarvingstylist.com

Das What She Said says
Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I'm actually digging the bag itself! Totally quality.

http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

anita says
Wednesday, June 09, 2010

There were also tons of new and old, faded receipts - but who wants to look at trash? =)