Orange Shirt

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 shorts and accessories, bday tank from Issa, Revlon Minted nail polish

Orange shirt - Discovery

Is it Monday only? Ugh.

Had a pool party this weekend with phi-style and issarocks!  Fun times.  Got my tan on and ate some grilled cheeses sandwiches.  I probably shouldn't have done the latter, but it was yummy so almost no regrets.

I'm SO behind on social stuffs, e.g., FB, blog reading, my formspring, does TV count?


**selling my ipod touch! Email me if you're interested! **


8 Responses to "Orange Shirt"

stilettolover91 says
Monday, June 14, 2010

Cute outfit!!! I love your top & your shorts!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Violet says
Monday, June 14, 2010

this is so simple and cute i love it!

XX
Vi from Cali

Miss Emma Kitty says
Monday, June 14, 2010

The Jewelry really ties the outfit together !

Mae Lu says
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Aw, you're so cute! I love it.

I don't have pool parties ever. Let's have one if I ever come to Houston to visit.

xx

anhesty says
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

great outfit. i like your necklace.

Kristy says
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The orange tank really suits your sun-kissed complexion :D pool party is the best, especially when it involves bbq meat, woohoo!

www.monochromachic.com

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

uh, hello, sexy! i love simple outfits like this...simple and still stylish.

kimvee says
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love this outfit, perfect for summer :)

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com