- lunch at Hooters. (he likes the wings)
- Borders to purchase The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.
- random car shop to get some headlight bulbs.
- Best Buy for some browsing.
- Apple store to ogle at the new iphone 4. It is pretty cool guys.
- picked up some bangles at F21. And he got a shirt too. =)
Then we headed home for some laziness before going out to dinner. We really wanted to have egg toast but the Gay Pride parade was happening on that street so we opted out of spending 30 min. to find parking and went instead to our favorite place for mussels, Cafe Rabelais. Seriously, this is the best place for mussels in Houston. Then we ended the night with some drinks at a bar, as usual. =)