Fun stuff

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
aa tulip skirt, target wedges, F21 shirt and accessories, la dama rosary


We had a great time this weekend running all over town running errands this past Saturday.
This is how the day went:

  • lunch at Hooters. (he likes the wings)
  • Borders to purchase The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
  • random car shop to get some headlight bulbs.
  • Best Buy for some browsing.
  • Apple store to ogle at the new iphone 4.  It is pretty cool guys.
  • picked up some bangles at F21.  And he got a shirt too. =)
Then we headed home for some laziness before going out to dinner.  We really wanted to have egg toast but the Gay Pride parade was happening on that street so we opted out of spending 30 min. to find parking and went instead to our favorite place for mussels, Cafe Rabelais.  Seriously, this is the best place for mussels in Houston.  Then we ended the night with some drinks at a bar, as usual. =)


13 Responses to "Fun stuff"

anhesty says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

sounded like you had a great weekend.

Lily says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lovely outfit! And your hair looks awesome! Helloooooooooo summer. :)

XOXO,
Lily

www.bleedforfashion.com

Suz says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

looks so good!

stilettolover91 says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Very cute outfit!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

oooh, that's the next book i plan on reading. please let me know what you think.

Teresa says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you for reminding me that I need to eat at at Cafe Rabelais! I've been to their other restaurant, Bistro Provence, and it's my fave French cuisine in the city! Oh, and I LOVE mussels!

invasionista

Mae Lu says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I love lists and I love food. Mostly, I love fun weekends, and I don't have those anymore.

too much work, and too much lupus.

Can I have your life for a minute or five thousand?

Next weekend your list will be

Burning bleach for my E-BFF Mae
writing an email to my e-bff mae


Just kidding.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Tricia Dinh says
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have you tried Jeanine's Bistro on Westheimer in Montrose?

I absolutely love their mussels.

Raez says
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

so pretty! i adore you in red.

xx raez

Roland Haigh

Is going to Hooter for the wings a bit like buying Playboyfor the articles

Bruna says
Thursday, July 01, 2010

ur beautiful! & what a lovely outfit

Angie says
Wednesday, July 07, 2010

what a gorgeous outfit! i stumbled upon your blog and i'm going to follow for more of your fantastic outfits ^__^

steph says
Thursday, July 08, 2010

hair so pretty!