Dots and me

Photobucket

Photobucket
american rag shorts, aa tank, express bra, asos heels


Stuff on my mind:

  1. New Job.  My current job sucks.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that I DO have a job, but I think it's time for a new one...
  2. Going back to school. - not sure for what yet, still deciding...
  3. Start sewing again. - It's a good thing I still have those sewing books from college.  I might have forgotten a few techniques.
  4. New apt. - Need roomier kitchen.  I feel claustrophobic in mine right now.
  5. working out.
  6. still waiting on that white iphone 4.
Please pay no attention to that bruise on my leg.  It was the result of too many vodka sodas. 

** More than Mint is offering free shipping on all domestic orders!! **
Please stop by!

10 Responses to "Dots and me"

stilettolover91 says
Thursday, June 24, 2010

You look very sexy!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Mae Lu says
Thursday, June 24, 2010

I feel you on a few of these items.

I love the heels and red lipstick. Black and white and polka dots with a dash of red lippie is definitely classic. And you rock red lips so well.

XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

anhesty says
Thursday, June 24, 2010

you look great!!!!!! so what do you do? maybe i can help you find a new jobbie :D
and yes sewing is something i need to pick up again as well. and i love big open kitchens!

Kristy says
Thursday, June 24, 2010

1. AGREE. I need a new one too!
2. COMPLETELY AGREE. I'm going back next year!
3. I wish I could use a sewing machine :( I'm good at hand-stitching though!:)
4. YES, I feel the same way. Thank God my new place has more drawers and cupboard space.
5. Oh Lord, don't get me started on this one. Flabby is my middle name.
6. Can't comment on this because I don't use one :p

YOU LOOK HOT! I love the lace bra+white tank combo :)

www.monochromachic.com

Miss Emma Kitty says
Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Love the shorts and shoes ! You have great style. I totally feel you on the job sucks thing. It will get better. I wish you all the luck in the world on that one.

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Thursday, June 24, 2010

cute outfit

blonde says
Friday, June 25, 2010

love your skiiirt!
xx

Behind The Seams says
Sunday, June 27, 2010

i love anything with polka dots! you look great! =)

Pixie Dust says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow, how sweet is your blog!!! :))
If you get the time - and I hope you will :) - please check out my blog. I think you might like it!

Hoping to hear from you soon, sweetie!
Xxx

ellevictoire says
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

you are so gorgeous! i love your polkadot skirt :)