Blurrry

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 shirt, American Rag shorts, target wedges, F21 anchor necklace

Please excuse that loop in my hair.  What happened? And why my photos always so blurry? =(

I love target and I always browse through the shoe section, but I rarely buy anything other than their sandals unless it's something really good.... like these wedges.  Real leather upper, cork heel, and super comfy.  I couldn't resist.

OH.  And these shorts?  on sale.  I also have them in black with white polka dots.


Also, new things posted on More than Mint.  
Gucci anyone?



6 Responses to "Blurrry"

anita says
Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I rarely buy anything other than their sandals unless it's something really good

Behind The Seams says
Thursday, June 10, 2010

love the floral shorts on you! I wore one the other day. They're great for summer wear :)

Miss Emma Kitty says
Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Look Very Chic !

Mae Lu says
Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm loving those floral shorts.

XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.

steph says
Thursday, June 10, 2010

blah i would have looked horrible in those shorts but you look fab! my pics are blurry too, but i try to focus the camera then run quickly (tripping is a hazard). i still think u look fab!

Suz says
Friday, June 11, 2010

love the outfit! perfect for a nice summerday