when the new isn't really that new

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 jumpsuit and accessories, Old Navy wedges, LV speedy bag


NO LIPSTICK!  This is what I usually look like on work days.  It never stays on at the office anyway.  I think it's because I tend to touch my lips while I'm thinking/working.  Unconscious behavior.

Anyway, I was rummaging through my old box of shoes the other day at my parents house and found these shoes.  They must be at least 4 years old and from Old Navy.  I haven't even been in that store in forever, so yea, they're pretty old.  They are quite comfy though not as tall as I like.

For Mother's day my family and I had lunch. We don't have any other family here in Texas so we usually do something really casual for birthdays and major holidays.  Well for mother's day this year I really wanted to have something other than Dim Sum, because we have Dim Sum for EVERY occasion.  I suggested Mexican, but dad insisted on trying this new place in Chinatown.  And what do they serve for lunch?  DIM SUM!  

Photobucket Photobucket

9 Responses to "when the new isn't really that new"

stilettolover91 says
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You look great!! Very cute outfit!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Teresa says
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who doesn't like dim sum? We used to eat it every weekend as a child! Yay for Chinatown! Those shoes are perfect for the summer! Maybe I should go back to my family's house and dig up old treasures.

invasionista

Dru!!! says
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I greatly enjoyed the surprise conclusion to this post

Maeko @ thereafterish.

:D

It's like shopping in your own closet! I love it when that happens. Sadly, I know my small closet well enough to know this will not happen to me. EVER.

:)

XXs
Maeko. thereafterish.

Kristy says
Thursday, May 13, 2010

haha, traditional asian parents (chinese especially) always go for dimsum to celebrate any occasion!my grandma loves dim sum so much (my mom is more open minded, haha..) And those wedges are CUTE! i need to start shopping in my own closet again :)

ps. loving the mustard color on you <3

www.monochromachic.com

Vanessa

Wow you look like that at work? All the boys must be drooling. :) hehe. Super cute jumper, love
your hair. Your parents look great! :) Miss you!

issa says
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

YOUR PARENTS.. SO KUTE. lol

steph says
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I NEED YOU HAIR! :)

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

you look so pretty w/out lipstick. it's a very natural pretty. i love it!