J. crew

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

J.crew necklaces.  I wants.

(All are Fenton/Fallon for J. Crew except last one.)

9 Responses to "J. crew"

Wrecked Stellar says
Sunday, May 09, 2010

I've had my eye on some J. Crew necklaces too - love the bold gem stone ones!

adrienne says
Sunday, May 09, 2010

so in love with the chain look...jcrew is surprising me.

Marcella says
Sunday, May 09, 2010

They are all amazing, but the first ones my fav!

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Sunday, May 09, 2010

I like the last one on the left.

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Sunday, May 09, 2010

I am so won over by Jcrew right now, it's not even funny.

Have you peeped their spring sale? I blasted through my shopping budget + my birthday check in one 15 minute sitting. It was GLORIOUS.

xx

anhesty says
Monday, May 10, 2010

i have been lusting over these too! i plan on recreating some of these... just need to get to it!

lauren lanza osias says
Monday, May 10, 2010

i love angry jewelry! the spikes are just fabulous!!!

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
new celebrity dress up vlog. good times.

Embodying Fashion says
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love the third and fourth necklace!

tinklestar says
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Great minds think alike =)