falling behind

Photobucket

Photobucket


One of those days when I walk out the door and realize I'm wearing head to toe in F21.  =T

Why are my necklaces always in disarray?  I guess that's what happens when you have to run into place. Really need to get that wireless remote for my camera......

14 Responses to "falling behind"

Maeko says
Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOL! I'm pretty sure you can program your camera to have a longer timer. You have a Canon, right? It's in the manual somewhere, I swear!!

stilettolover91 says
Thursday, May 20, 2010

You look great!!! I love the outfit!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

anhesty says
Thursday, May 20, 2010

you look fabulous! what camera do you have?

Miss Emma Kitty says
Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love the top ! You look Fabulous!

Toni says
Friday, May 21, 2010

cute top! :)

toni perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Kristy says
Friday, May 21, 2010

hah, i'm like you! i hate it when after i run to the camera, set the timer, and run back to pose, my necklaces are all out of place! too bad they don't make a remote for point-and-shoot!!:( I'm loving the nude lips, they go so well with the top :D

www.monochromachic.com

Fashion Chalet says
Saturday, May 22, 2010

GREAT BLOG! :)




xx

Raez says
Saturday, May 22, 2010

so pretty! love your hair, and the pink top!

xx raez

Wrecked Stellar says
Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pretty look - love all the layered necklaces!

Rainy Days and Lattes says
Saturday, May 22, 2010

You look absolutely stunning! This is an outfit I'd wear on any day :) Looks comfortable and chic. The makeup you have on is flawless!

Marcella says
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love how flawless your makeup is!

coolboy says
Monday, May 24, 2010

i like your outfit looks so sweet

Taj Acosta says
Monday, May 24, 2010

Hi doll, love your blog! Great outfit ;) xoxo

*~StrawB3rri3*~ says
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love the blog and the outfit is great!