detox and work outfit

Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket
F21 silk blouse and necklace, thrifted/vintage skirt, nine west heels


(Sorry I look "unamused" in the first picture.  Please don't take it the wrong way.  I love my reader very  much!)


I decided last minute to join in on all the detoxing fun with phi_style, Dru!!!, and our friend Seo.

So our week long journey ends and may I say that I am so proud of all of us.  Not only did we endure 1 week of only drinking spicy lemonade (yes, I said spicy), none of us cheated at all!!  So proud... so proud.

I'm pretty amazed that you can survive with only less than 500 calories a day.  Also, none of us really felt the hunger, only the need to chew and eat something, that was the hardest part.  Which is probably why the four of us frequently sat around and talked ONLY about food the whole week.

Now that it's over, I think I'm going to try to maintain this mentality and only eating what I need to eat and not what I want to eat.  But I want to eat ALL THE TIME.  We'll see how this goes.

Would I do it again?  I might, in the future if I ever feel like I've lost that self-control of eating too much unhealthy foods too often.  And it's a nice way to cleanse your taste palette because right now I can probably taste everything without eating a handful of it, which is pretty nice.



9 Responses to "detox and work outfit"

stilettolover91 says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I love the skirt!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm doing a detox, too, as you probably know from Twitter... but I heard the 11 day lemonade diet makes you POOP a LOT. And I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

So I spiked my lemonade with oranges and canned lemon juice and agave nectar, and I'm only using it as 1 meal replacement instead of all meals. Other meals will consist mainly of vegetable soups and salads.

After my sister's wedding in a week or so, I think I'll do the full cayenne/lemonade detox, but I'm totally conscious about the shitting and how much you shit a day... ACK!

BTW You look amazing. But you also look kind of not amused.

HUGS!

clouds of tulle says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

lol. I DO look unamused. I dunno why I look like that. o_0

Suz says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

very chic, i love the blouse!

Kristy says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm so scared to do the detox!I did it once (but not with the spicy lemonade!) and I only lasted for 5 days :(

Anywayyyy... i love this outfit :) definitely a work outfit inspiration for me! the floral top looks very pretty and your hair complements it perfectly!

www.monochromachic.com

Miss Emma Kitty says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Great Outfit. Very Chic !

Lisa Lisa Lisa says
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I always want to eat too. I try to keep around heathy things to snack on when I feel the "need".

An says
Wednesday, May 05, 2010

i love finding skirts like this at the thrift store. living in cold canada, skirts like this can last for all four seasons. great outfit.

Erika says
Friday, May 07, 2010

OMG, so cool!! Haha. I noticed your name necklace in one of the pictures below! :P

I like your skirt. The color is so pretty :)

Well, thanks for stopping by & returning the comment!