a tribute....

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
UO tank, target shorts, F21 shoes and accessories

I imagine this is what I would wear to Coachella... if I went.

Okay maybe not the shoes.  Don't know how the heel would work while walking through a field of grass...

6 Responses to "a tribute...."

annie says
Monday, April 19, 2010

aw cute tank : ) reminds me of that toast man character from ren n stimpy..
wish i were goin too

just out of curiosity, how do u organize your jewellry?
love ur accessories and looking for some organization inspiration

Maeko says
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back to the balcony! I love it.

The shoes would definitely NOT work on grass. Trust me. My wedding was in a garden. Heels + garden/grass = bad. Go with wedges.

Emilie Delance says
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You always look gorgeous! Love the necklace :D

Call Us Mesdemoiselles says
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

love the long braid!
haha i agree it wont work that much but they are lovely! love the fringe on them

LA says
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow this top is so weird, but I love it!


Such amazing legs, girl!








LA

clouds of tulle says
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

@ annie -

i'm actually terrible at organizing my accessories. I have this huge plate thing from Ikea that I got and basically just throw everything in there. I also have a cork bulletin board where I hang most of my necklaces.

you can see my "plate of stuff" here:
http://clouds-of-tulle.blogspot.com/2010/01/jewelry-binge.html