Old pics and a very serious response

Pictures that made me smile while looking through my FB pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Ho Cousins

Photobucket

Ocean Park in HK.

Photobucket

OLD FRIENDS.

Photobucket

NEW FRIENDS.

Photobucket

CHEWIE doing crazy face.

Photobucket

and of course, BUTTER. (so much calmer as a baby.... in a box)


And to respond to my anonymous commenter from my previous post:

No, I do not feel "dwarfed" by my friend, her clothes, house or her success.  First of all, she is my friend whom I respect, admire and love.  Of course I recognize her success but I also know she has worked hard to get where she is and to say that I feel intimidated or "dwarfed" by her would seem much too shallow and quite honestly, disrespectful.  Sure, I'm sometimes envious of what my friends' have that I don't, but not everyone is the same and no one can be the same.  People all have their own paths in life, roads to take, problems to overcome and struggles to deal with, why waste your time on trying to someone else when you can embrace who you are and enjoy it.  I'm not saying I have the perfect life (which I'm sure no one can say that they do), but I'm not saying that I have a shitty life either.  I know who I am and I try to make the best of it.  Honestly, I think that's all that matters.  But- thanks for your concern.



6 Responses to "Old pics and a very serious response"

anhesty says
Saturday, April 10, 2010

great post honey!

Teresa says
Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wow, just read that Anonymous post and really, what kind of comment is that?? Great response to a very strange comment. BTW, your doggies are sooo cute! I currently have birds, but maybe when Bryan and I get a house, I can convince him to get a dog. He's a cat person, and I'm allergic to cats! :P

michelle says
Monday, April 12, 2010

good response

michelle says
Monday, April 12, 2010

aka stick it in yo pipe and smoke it anon

butter is so cute : ) i love that name

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Monday, April 12, 2010

haha you posted a bridesmaid pic, too!

and seriously, anonymous needs to chill. how is it any of their business anyway?

Maeko says
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Word. But hey, I just read that anonymous post, too,and man, that's straight up disrespectful to you. In a way, it demeans you under the pretense of concern. I mean, if they totally were concerned for you, I doubt they would've left the comment as anonymous, don't you think?

Just ridiculous.

As you said, everyone has a different path, and you and PhiStyle complement each other beautifully--why should you feel dwarfed by her possessions if the important thing you share is your bond through creative passion/fashion and friendship? Isn't that the basis of your friendship? Mutual respect as well?

Silly. Just silly.


And no, you haven't been neglecting me. I've been neglecting me. My traffic has tanked. I need to go back to blogging every day!