No, i'm wearing shorts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
striped cardigan from asian boutique, target shorts, F21 accessories and shoes


What I wore this past Sunday to a good burger lunch and movie with my friend/co-worker Christine.
Saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3D and it was awesome!  This was my first 3D movie since, like, Spy Kids, and it is SO much better now.  I was pretty amazed.  Afterwards we took a walk through the mall, the sales girl at the MAC counter said she liked me dress.  I had to tell her that it was a cardigan and that I was wearing shorts. =P

Speaking of Christine, she asked me to join her in opening up a store and now More than Mint is finally open!  Hop along over there for a peak and don't hesitate to purchase anything either!

ALSO, Anh from Anhesty awarded me a Happy 101 Award.  YAY to my first blog award!!  And now I have to name 10 things that make me happy....


1. Friends and Family
2. Shopping
3. My dogs, Butter and Chewie
4. seeing my grandma in San Francisco
5. television
6. finishing a good book
7. eating a good meal
8. SHOES
9. traveling
10. having some good ol' alone time

(new blog layout!! there's something new in the sidebar...  Curious about something? ask me!)



11 Responses to "No, i'm wearing shorts"

stilettolover91 says
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You look HOT!! I love the outfit & the wedges!!

P.S: I posted pics of my new sandals on my blog today, go check them out ;)

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

anhesty says
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

love the new layout! and your outfit is HAWT!!!!

Kristy says
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i love that striped cardigan and how it drapes beautifully with the belt :D

www.monochromachic.com

LifestyleBohemia says
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gorgeous! I love the bold red lip with the black & white combo, very chic!

Phuong says
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

you look great i love stripes

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

layout, outfit, bracelets...all awesome!

Glamour Bbey. says
Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hay girl!
It's my first time on your blog, I love this look and I love your blog too!

Can you please check mine too?
Maybe you can also follow me?

Love, Cindy

Tiffany says
Thursday, April 15, 2010

you look so cute! I really love this look. The cardi is super cute and love how you belted it.

Maeko says
Friday, April 16, 2010

Air, if you ever want to sell this, please don't put it up in your shop. I want it all for me!

This is the most amazing.

Also, your legs are awesome.

popdisorder says
Saturday, April 17, 2010

you look soo great
and red lipstick suits you perfectly

HeadOverHeelz says
Saturday, April 24, 2010

Always love the belted cardi look. I had been so tempted to do a shop my closet stuff but i need to sort out the paypal's issue first (too bad i can't receive payment via paypal as per my country's bank regulations)! :S

P/s: u look so refreshing and gorgeous with the light make-up do! =)