I POSE

Photobucket

Photobucket
chiffon pleated tunic on sale at more than mint, Fcuk belt, la dama sunnies, crystal bracelets


I just had a Grapple and it was goood.
I wish I was at Coachella right now, but it's ok because I'm going to try to catch Phoenix when they come to Houston on the 30th.  yay!

Phoenix live in Sydney - Lisztomania


Please visit More than Mint if you haven't yet!

(Also those crystal bracelets I'm wearing will be up for sale soon!)


Photobucket



9 Responses to "I POSE"

stilettolover91 says
Thursday, April 15, 2010

I love your dress!! Very pretty!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

anhesty says
Thursday, April 15, 2010

ooooooooh i love this tunic!

Allie says
Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too cute, you look great!

Maeko says
Friday, April 16, 2010

I so love, love your new layout. It's awesome.

You look amazing, did you know that? It's not often we get to see you in skirts. It's a rare pleasure.

steph says
Friday, April 16, 2010

love the blouse! i'll definitely check out the store! don't worry, i'm not going to coachella either. :( boo.

Violet says
Friday, April 16, 2010

the dress is so whimsical. you look great


XX
Vi from Cali

tokyostargirl says
Friday, April 16, 2010

cute dress - so girly!

Phuong says
Friday, April 16, 2010

love it! looks great

Vero says
Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow this dress is a dream!