Black and White

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
thrifted silk blouse on sale at More than  Mint, F21 shorts and shoes, fcuk belt, necklace from my grandma


photo by The X photography


I met up last week with a friend from back in high school.  Last time I saw him was maybe about 2 years ago.  I only keep in touch with a few people from high school and he happens to be one of them, and it was quite nice catching up over hot pot and meat sauce over rice.

So we chatted a bit and he told me that he's really into photography now so of course we made plans to meet up sometime shoot some photos! Hopefully it'll be soon!

The last photo was shot by him while playing around with his camera.
__________________________________________________________________________________


Please check out More than Mint for these items.
(B&W print blouse from above is also on sale!)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


9 Responses to "Black and White"

christine ◘ tie me a bow says
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The last photo of you is so pretty. He captured your smile just at the right moment.

Your friend seems to be an awesome photographer, I look forward to viewing your future shoots :)

Nancy says
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You look so pretty smiling... I think you should do it more often =)

stilettolover91 says
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Great outfits!! You look fantastic!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Yary and Sary says
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

girl you look gorgeous!
love the shoes..
and the last photo is so lovely(:
Yaary.

issa says
Thursday, April 22, 2010

where are you eatings at? tell me!

Iva says
Friday, April 23, 2010

very cute shorts!!

I hope you had a lovely Earth Day #40 yesterday! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

glitteryeyesxx says
Friday, April 23, 2010

You look so chic & elegant. I seriously diggin' your outfit! :)

margalatte says
Saturday, April 24, 2010

i really love the hat picture!!

Raez says
Saturday, April 24, 2010

gorgeous! its a great print on you, you look great!

xx raez