M.I.A

Photobucket

F21 shirt, express jeggings, ASOS boots, F21 accessories


Yes I know.. It's been awhile. But I've been uninspired lately, so I came back with just a simple outfit post. But I'm working on some projects too, so I'm keeping busy! I'm not just being lazy, I promise. =)

Oscars was this past Sunday, so I just wanted to share some of my favorite red carpet moments....

Photobucket

SANDRA BULLOCK-

There have been mixed reviews, but I think Sandra Bullock looked pretty and elegant.
Also, I'm happy she won best actress in a leading role.

Photobucket

DEMI MOORE-

It probably would have been better if it didn't blend in with her skin tone, but I really liked the details of this dress.

Photobucket

QUEEN LATIFAH-

Well, she's just awesome.


(all pics from oscars.com)

8 Responses to "M.I.A"

Vanessa says
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Queen Latifah looked so amazing.She was one of my favorites as well. Sandra Bullock also looked flawless.

Maeko says
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You know, if you and I weren't friends on Twitter, I'd've been totally worried about you. TOTALLY.

steph says
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

cute simple outfit! love your hair!

anhesty says
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

can't wait to see what projects you are working on. missed ya on here!

Marcella says
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love your jewellery.

My fav out of the three has to be Demi... I have a weak spot for Versace.

Lisa Lisa Lisa says
Thursday, March 11, 2010

I agree, it has been too long! Sandra was my fav. She is just so chic. And the QUEEN!!! She rocked it!

May Kasahara says
Monday, March 15, 2010

the QUEEEN rocked it.

ko0ty says
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sandra looks good but I think her dress might've looked better in a different color.