i dream in color

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

express jean leggings, F21 shirt, vince camuto shoes, F21 accessories


I told you guys the next post would be more colorful. ha.
I really need to get a remote for my camera.  pictures so blurry. =(

I came across this shirt in Forever 21 a few months back and instantly thought of Jessica Szohr's alter ego Vanessa Abrams of Gossip Girl. Then I realized that I haven't worn anything THIS colorful in a long time. I put it on my arm along with the other 10 black items already there, and amazingly it made it all the way to the checkout counter. It has been hanging in my closet since it was too cold to wear it out, but this past weekend was warmer so... this is me in color.

Also, coincidently Ed Westwick was totally in my dream last night. Only he was Chuck Bass.  Is it inappropriate that I also made out with him said dream......?

Photobucket

But I do love me some badass Chuck Bass.


14 Responses to "i dream in color"

anhesty says
Thursday, March 25, 2010

loving the shirt. omg my bedroom layout is like yours... i have a window with the same blinds and baseboards! also the carpet looks just like mine too! and wall coloring as well. i know the things i notice...

Maeko says
Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a dream! Anything goes!

I love the colour. LOVE LOVE the colour. I'm so glad you get to wear jeans to work everyday.


Wait a minute... I never wear jeans, even when we have jeans days... I can't do jeans anymore. I don't know how to.

Smile, darling! You're fabulous!

stilettolover91 says
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Awesome outfit!! I especially like the shoes!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

steph says
Friday, March 26, 2010

LOVE the technicolor! it definitely isn't overwhelming, it looks great. your pooches are camera hogs, just like mine! :)

katy says
Friday, March 26, 2010

i have those same vince camuto shoes!! i love them, got them for a song & they're so beautiful. do you find that they are a bit steep, as if the platform & heel aren't balanced perfectly? after wearing them all day the balls of my feet are killing me!

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Friday, March 26, 2010

that shirt is awesome! i love the colors and the print.

xs says
Saturday, March 27, 2010

such pretty colors! that's funny that you had a dream about chuck. was he chuck or ed westwick in the dream?

kimvee says
Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love Chuck Bass and your shoes, so beautiful! :)

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes says
Saturday, March 27, 2010

I really love the top, so colourful and pretty.

akaCola says
Sunday, March 28, 2010

very colorful....but I have to say I love the shoes you are wearing..Hair looks GREAT!!

Behind The Seams says
Sunday, March 28, 2010

love the pretty spring colors! ;)

Nicole Jarecz says
Monday, March 29, 2010

its nice to see some color!

Vanessa

Nice. :) cute shoes!
I <3 chuck bass too! :)

irene says
Monday, April 05, 2010

lovely shirt!!