DARK

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

F21 jumpsuit, shoes and accessories, express necklace


I always think of interesting topics and things to write about when I'm either in the shower, driving to and from work, or about to fall into a deep slumber. But writer's block instantly takes place when I sit in front of the computer. I always hope that by the time the pictures are up that I would have thought of something to write about... but nope. This is NEVER THE CASE.

I think I should start carrying a recorder around with me so I can document all my thoughts.
But then again, the thought of listening to every crazy thing that come across my mind is very frightening.

I've been wearing a lot of black lately. Promise next post will be colorful.



10 Responses to "DARK"

issa says
Monday, March 22, 2010

romper is super cute! and so are the shoes.. i too never have anything interesting to say on the blog.

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Monday, March 22, 2010

We have enough colour from your beautiful face. My problem is that i have fewer interesting photos than I do way too many words. :)

Tricia Dinh says
Monday, March 22, 2010

Nothing wrong with black. I still get teased about wearing nothing but black.

stilettolover91 says
Monday, March 22, 2010

Cool Jumpsuit!! You look great!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Lisa Lisa Lisa says
Monday, March 22, 2010

Cute jumpsuit! It makes your boobs and legs look HOT! I like the shoes too.

I get bloggers block too. I want to be interesting and that simple fact makes me less so...

PrincessImp. says
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love a girl who rocks a red lip well :)

akaCola says
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love your hair in these pictures...and very cute shoes!!!

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

that romper is perfect. can I haz your legs?

steph says
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

super cute outfit! love the hair & make-up!

micol zanzuri says
Thursday, March 25, 2010

love love love this look