VDAY dinner and flowers

Photobucket

Photobucket


For Vday, the Fiance (for the FIRST TIME) made dinner for us! I have to say that at first I was pretty skeptical, he's just not a cooking type of person, but he really wanted to so why not?

He insisted that I not be at the apatment while he prepared so I went out and spent 2 hours in target. I LOVE target, but 2 hours is a long time in one store.
So when I got home the table was all set with soup, wine and a lovely piece of chicken steak. YUM! It's not much but I was still pretty impressed.

Photobucket

Roses Fiance had delivered to my office on Friday. =)

No outfit to post since we didn't dress up for the event and ate dinner in our regular home clothes. =P

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


8 Responses to "VDAY dinner and flowers"

Cafe Fashionista says
Monday, February 15, 2010

Awww...how sweet! So glad you had a fantastic Valentine's Day!! :)

Marcella says
Monday, February 15, 2010

That is so cute and romantic of him! Lucky girl :)

People behind - Urban Times says
Monday, February 15, 2010

That's soooo sweet : )

anhesty says
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

awww it looks soooo yummy!!! happy vday and happy new yearS!

issa says
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

good job mike!!

Lisa says
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awww That's the cutest! How sweet!

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love it when guys cook. Nate has some go to dinners that have started to bore me, but I'm always grateful when he takes the cooking duties off my hands. Sometimes, it's too taxing to spend 1+ hour in the kitchen (I loveeeeeee cooking).

That is really romantic. And you have to commend the effort. Plus, cooking and eating in rather than dining out is GREEN! SCORE!

What the hell did you do in Tarzhay for 2 hours!?

kimvee says
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

aww that's so sweet of your fiance to do, my boyfriend and I cooked dinner for each other too :) I posted a blog post about it. Glad you enjoyed your Valentine's Day too hehe*

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com