PART II: Night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

F21 tank and accessories, H&M leggings, necklace from Macy's, jacket mom bought in china

updating with the sequel to my PART 1 post from earlier. So this was my "night" look with the same shirt from F21.
Actually it kind of looks like I should have switched the outfits around. My "night" look actually looked more "day" after reviewing the pictures again. ha.

Anyway, I don't really have anything special to say. I really just wanted to post this part II look before it was wayyy too late if it isn't already. =P

OH but I do want to say that I really appreciated everyone's comments on my previous post and all the lip smoothing advice. I've actually tried most of those methods but none have really worked for me. I think it's because scrubbing my lips is really painful to me. Actually the Clinique All About Lips has done me well! Lips are less dry and less flaky after a few days of use. Very goot!

Also follow me on twitter if you haven't yet!


13 Responses to "PART II: Night"

stilettolover91 says
Monday, February 22, 2010

I loveee the jacket & tank!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

tam pham says
Monday, February 22, 2010

love the tank! so cute!

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Monday, February 22, 2010

Sheesh, you're so pretty. I do love this outfit. I think you're right... The outfits could be interchangeable.

For sure.

If you're interested in keeping your lips from chapping, try daytime products with SPF in them. Like Neutrogena's Lip Health with SPF 20. I find it also gives a subtle shine.


XOs
Mae ~ thereafterish.

Christen says
Monday, February 22, 2010

I love how you made the polka-dots so rock and roll! And your hair looks amazing!

steph says
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

you look gorgeous! hair, make-up, outfit = amazing! love how you paired a bunch of chunky accessories with a whimsy top! love it.

Marcella says
Friday, February 26, 2010

Your hair and makeup is amazing, you look stunning!

kimvee says
Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love how you styled this outfit. I really like those gold bangles :)

kimvee.blogspot.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com

anhesty says
Monday, March 01, 2010

you look great! and all the accessories! love!

Raez says
Monday, March 01, 2010

perfection! i love the gold accents!

xx raez

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Air, you're so pretty. I love this outfit. I think it could've gone either way, honestly. Both work for going out. Just as long as you wear the right shoes!

Check out my latest product review. I'll be hosting a giveaway of the same item later on this month!

Allie says
Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Loving the make up :)

haute hardware says
Thursday, March 04, 2010

Stunning! Love the polka dots.

MizzJ says
Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Cute outfit! Love your jacket and how you toughened up a sweet polka dot shirt.