PART 1: day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

F21 tank and studded jacket, express harem pants, BCBG booties, Fiance's watch, DIY arrow necklace


Last Friday I had the day off from work so I spent the day running all over town looking for some finishing touches to my lady gaga oufit and buying hairspray for an over seas friend only to discover that we're not allowed to send hairspray. Also, I probably shouldn't have worn heels.

I don't usually wear red lipstick during the day, but I decided to try it. It's very empowering. =)

** I wore the same shirt that night for a little drinking and dancing, which is the part 2 of this post. **



Happy Chinese New Year!



7 Responses to "PART 1: day"

stilettolover91 says
Friday, February 12, 2010

You look gorgeous!!! I love the red lipstick!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Friday, February 12, 2010

u look fab w/red lips! and it is def. empowering. happy new year!!

Christen says
Monday, February 15, 2010

Really love the beaded detailing on your top. And love the red lips!

Lisa says
Monday, February 15, 2010

I love red lipstick. The shade you are wearing in the pictures compliments your skin tone. It adds that zing factor.

kimvee says
Monday, February 15, 2010

I love the arrow necklace and the leather jacket! hehe By the way, I love the Lady Gaga themed birthday party, what a great idea! :D Hope you are having a good start to your week :)

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

vanessa

sorry about the hairspray :) thanks! <3

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

yessss RED looks so good on you