for you i bleed myself dry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

express t-shirt, F21 leopard pants and accessories, MAC lipstick in Rebel

I haven't been doing much lately besides work, eat, going to the gym, and then watching lots of tv. Or watching Fiance play 2K10 or MAG. - shrug.

I also have been reading the Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.

Photobucket

I've posted before how I always walk into a book store and wind up in the Teen/Young Adult section, because I'm drawn to all the fantasy novel, preferably with a little vampire or werewolf action. Well a friend kindly recommended the exact same type of books to me that are not YA and of course I jumped at it, but not until I've finished what I had just purchased. - Yea I have this thing about not skipping over books just to read another book. Yes they have feelings too.

So anyway, to conclude - I'm hooked! These books are like the perfect mix of suspense, romance and fantasy all revolved around one kick ass girl. I've read all 4 books in the series so far and I'm waiting impatiently for the 5th one to come out in March. aaah the anticipation!

But who can resist hot steamy werewolves and dark mysterious vampires? Come on.

Yellow by Coldplay has been on repeat for awhile now.....
I blame the vampires.



10 Responses to "for you i bleed myself dry"

stilettolover91 says
Thursday, February 04, 2010

I love your pants!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Yuka says
Friday, February 05, 2010

you pull off those pants so well! love it with the lipstick

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Friday, February 05, 2010

Great pants and lippie.

I'm into fantasy as well. But more of the adult fiction kind. Recently I fininshed two books in a series by Gregory Maguire. It's more like witches and Elves and trolls kind of fantasy, but with a moderne story-telling voice. If you've heard of Wicked the musical, I just re-read the book on the story of the life of the Wicked Witch of the West and her humble beginnings all the way to her death. Then there's a follow up novel called Son of a Witch, which follows the path of the Witch's supposed son and the path he takes right after the Witch's death.

It's REALLY interesting and compelling. I encourage you to check it out. No vampires, but there are talking, wise animals, sex, flying monkeys and a kid who can fly a broom! :)

You were the first to read yesterday's post... so I know you know that I don't do much lately other than work, gym, tweet and cook and do fashion photos. LOL. I guess we have that in common. My husband has been blowing off steam playing Gran Turismo 4 on our PS2 between phone calls and lots of work (Classic.). We're both major busy with our family design firm... ugh.

Maeko says
Friday, February 05, 2010

Sh*t that was long.

Alexa Yupangco says
Friday, February 05, 2010

i agree with Maeko about those two books by Gregory Maguire - Wicked and Son of a Witch. Those are pretty fun reads. :)

Love the pants!

Christen says
Friday, February 05, 2010

Love the pants - so fierce!

Kristy says
Friday, February 05, 2010

love the vixen look from the pants and red lipstick :)

www.monochromachic.com

Erin says
Sunday, February 07, 2010

Just stumbled across your blog. In love. I'm going out and buying your lipstick right now and was just majorly inspired by your food and wine photo shoot. Too cute. I'm new to this whole thing, but check me out sometime, I should have some outfit styling pictures soon! XO Erin

http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

Marcella says
Sunday, February 07, 2010

So sexy, I love the leopard jeans!

kimvee says
Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hope all is well! I haven't been to your blog in the longest and I love all of your recent outfits, so edgy & girly, I LOVE IT! :) Do you read the twilight saga collection? I'm almost finished with Twilight and I am so addicted to it hahaha By the way, congrats on the engagement! Have a wonderful week :)