my bed is too big for just me

Photobucket

Photobucket

AA tri-blend scrimmage shirt, F21 harem pants, steve madden OTK boots, F21 accessories


I've been in a blogging slump. Maybe it's the weather or it's the holiday blues, but I have been just plain LAZY. I still read all comments and really do appreciate everyones congratulatory comments on my previous post. =)

I did manage to get one outfit picture though taken last week before this crazy freezing weather we have here in Houston. I'm finding myself not knowing what to wear everyday, because I just don't have the right clothes for 24 degree weather. COME ON IT'S HOUSTON.


Anyway, I got myself a xmas present over the holiday and have been waiting patiently and it finally arrived!! EXCITINGS.

CANON XS SLR CAMERA. (!!!!!)

The first day it came I was constantly clicking away while reading the manual. So much that Fiance (calling him this is still foreign to me) told me to stop.....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pets are the best things to capture on camera. =)

currently listening to Can You Discover? by Discovery



14 Responses to "my bed is too big for just me"

stilettolover91 says
Friday, January 08, 2010

Great outfit!! Your dogs are so cute too!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

issa says
Sunday, January 10, 2010

ugh chewy is so cute.. WANT TO SMUSH FACE. DOG MEETZ soon.

Christen says
Sunday, January 10, 2010

Your hair looks amazing in these pictures!

Toni says
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

wow! i love ur ring! and ur dogs are adorable!

toni
perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Don't you just LOVE Canon DSLRs? I have a Nikon D70s. I'm too broke to get a Canon (better lenses), but I still love my camera.

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PS, use it to take a good photo of your engagement ring! Can't wait to see pix!

Aney, says
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yay to the Canon Rebel XS! My boyfriend got me the same one for Christmas - absolutely love it.

Can't believe I just came across your blog, love all the darling posts and outfits! Will be following you :)

cait mayer says
Thursday, January 14, 2010

beautiful hair

www.barcelonaisthenewblack.com

Marcella says
Thursday, January 14, 2010

New cameras are always exciting, and SLR photos are a hundred times better than point and shoots!

Such cute dogs too :)

Rachel says
Friday, January 15, 2010

Sometimes simple does it, and you look fabulous here! SLRs are like the new 2010 investment. Everyone is getting one and within good reason! It's sooooooo worth it!! Congrats on the new camera and thanks for stopping by my blog! xx

Raez says
Saturday, January 16, 2010

thanks for your sweet comment on my new year's resolution post!

and congrats on the new SLR! they're the best:)

xx raez

wreckedstellar says
Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yayy for the new SLR- and omg your dogs are the cutest!! I have the same AA t-shirt in the cranberry- love it- still need to wear it! And yeah, that 24 degree weather is a tough one- that's why I moved away from the east coast to LA :)

tokyostargirl says
Monday, January 18, 2010

Missing that cold weather in Houston! I wish it felt like winter here.

TheStrawberryFields says
Friday, January 29, 2010

I do appreciate fab boots <3