Day and Night

Photobucket

Photobucket
day - F21 shirt, H&M leggings, express cardigan, faux leather jacket from HK, la dama rosary

As I was setting up my tripod and camera Fiance announced that he wanted to take the pictures for me. Lets just say, I'm very self-conscious when there are other people around (YES even with the Fiance), so please excuse my awkwardness. Especially that arm on head picture, WUT DOING?

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
night - Vince tank, express cardigan, Anthropologie hat, H&M leggings, ASOS boots, la dama rosary, F21 accessories

I was lazy to think up a new outfit for night time festivities, so I just wore the same thing. Well different shirt and added a hat, but basically almost identical to my day outfit. =P

Fiance and I just finished watching Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've already seen it when it came out in the theatres, but he had not seen it yet so we netflix-ed it. But man, it was LONG! Return of the King was like 4 hours?! GEEZ. Well, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Fiance's favorite part? The living dead army. He said they looked like ants swarming the giant elephant. =)

25 Responses to "Day and Night"

Toni says
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

wow! lovely outfit! your cocktail ring on the first pic is pretty! i love it!


toni
perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love your day look just as much as I love your usual sultry night looks. My day look is pretty much all I have, so I never, ever do smoky sultry make up... :Sigh:

Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite series. I think Return of the king is my favourite, because the princess kills the king of the Nazgul. BOOYA. "I am no man!" *SLICE HEAD OFF* BAM.


XOs
Maeko

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PS, where's the Engagement Ring???

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LOL, NOW I see it! The flash kind of drowned out the shape. I thought it was just a pendant!

Be sure to take close ups when you get it sized! I can't wait to see! Yea for love!

I did wear it around my neck for awhile when it was too big for me... it kept slipping around and around my finger when I typed. However, it was strange, because we got my finger measurements when he bought it. (No, it was not a surprise that my husby bought the ring, but he waited over a year to ask me to marry him that it was a total surprise when he finally DID pop the question!)

La Dama Boutique says
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love the rosary on you!

issa says
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

he did a pretty good job.. haha

My Pretty Wings says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

love the red lipstick erica--what brand and color is that?

anhesty says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

well hello there to another fellow houstonian! and thank you for the wonderful comment. i must say your blog is great! you are totally rocking the hat! loving your blog!

anhesty says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

pssssttt i am a follower now ;)

anhesty says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

me too!!!!!!

Mode Junkie says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

i say props to fiance as the photos turned out well. love your red lipstick!

xoxo

Mode Junkie

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

oh i get nervous when fiance takes my pics, too! i much prefer doing it alone. but your pics came out great...fiance did a great job snapping & you did great posing.

C. says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

love your blog, these outfits are gorgeous! love the red lipstick


xo,
owl-wings

Christen says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I do the "arm on the head" thing all the time too. Such a great outfit though! I especially like the paint-splattered tee!

Nina says
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You are so effortless!

Julie says
Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love the hat! Also, really, really like the first shirt.

CC says
Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fab outfit! Love the red lipstick, very haute. ;)
Xx

M. says
Thursday, January 21, 2010

very cute outfit! love your blog

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Sarah says
Thursday, January 21, 2010

This looks great1 I love all your accessories! xx

MELISSA Z. says
Friday, January 22, 2010

I've just found your blog and I love it! You've a great style!

If you want check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks!

www.abitoffashion.com

miss Karen says
Friday, January 22, 2010

I'd rather take my own pics too, I always feel like I'm taking too long when someone is helping me out. I love the outfits, love the Vegas proposal and love, love, LOVE your pups. Happy Happy!

candybox says
Sunday, January 24, 2010

I love the rosary! It's cute! And yeah, I normally use a tripod. But lately it's easier when my boyfriend just does it for me. He probably gets super annoyed haha :)

-xtina

Behind The Seams says
Monday, January 25, 2010

pretty rosary!

WM says
Friday, January 29, 2010

hi hun! great outfit! love it! its gorgeous!
nice blog!!!
WM.

WWW.WASHMACH.COM

TheStrawberryFields says
Friday, January 29, 2010

Cute little beret and nice pop of the red.