why you wear my shirt

IMG_1980

IMG_1982

IMG_1983
bf's white shirt, express shiny leggings, vintage belt, F21 shoes


Threw on bf's white shirt on Thanksgiving eve for a Rockets game, then kept it on for a night out paired with some shiny leggings and a red belt for a pop of color. This is actually similar color scheme as my work outfits.

The bf was all, "are you wearing my shirt?" - YES I AM. Stare. shrug. walk away.

That night I got to see a lot of people I had not seen in awhile including AIRA owners, Karen and Annie! It was a good night.

Thanksgiving was equally as nice, good company who always provide me with a good laugh. =)

13 Responses to "why you wear my shirt"

JINX says
Tuesday, December 01, 2009

this outfit is so well put to together...

fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com

Suzanne says
Wednesday, December 02, 2009

the legging and shoes look great together!

clouds of tulle says
Wednesday, December 02, 2009

@ Suzanne - Thanks!

Maeko says
Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hello, shiny legs, can you breathe properly while you iz lookin' so sexay?

:)

I've been thinking of leather-esque leggings lately... but I worry about breathability.

Plus it's cold in detroit, so I don't know!

thereafterish.!!!

Behind The Seams says
Thursday, December 03, 2009

love the pop of red! ;)

talk-sick materialist says
Friday, December 04, 2009

Cute cute outfit. I didn't see you mention the necklace below on caption but WHAT a cute peice :)

clouds of tulle says
Saturday, December 05, 2009

@ talk-sick materialist -
i DID forget to credit my necklace, it's from F21!

Christen says
Saturday, December 05, 2009

Totally loving this look. Very modern, chic and trendy!

Denise says
Sunday, December 06, 2009

gorgeous red lips.

Wrecked Stellar says
Sunday, December 06, 2009

love the pops of red! i always feel a little sexier in my bf's shirts :)

tokyostargirl says
Sunday, December 06, 2009

dang you rocked HIS shirt! =)

Anonymous

Just an FYI shiny legging fall 08...fall 09 is leather leggings

Term Papers says
Friday, March 12, 2010

This is such a great news, it really helps,Thanks for convey the message, I really didn't know about that, will avail
this,Thanks for share this.


College Term papers