uniform

IMG_1955

IMG_1958

IMG_1956IMG_1959

target skirt, aa tri-blend cardigan, target knee high socks, bcbg heels



I didn't realize till after I had put every thing on that I look like a catholic school girl.

hmm, should I change?

Eh no time.


maybe I should have gone without the shirt inside the cardigan....... haha



hope everyone had a great Halloween! Pics of mine coming soon =)


8 Responses to "uniform"

stilettolover91 says
Monday, November 02, 2009

You look amazing!!!! I really like your outfit & loveeee those amazing heels!!

Tricia Dinh says
Monday, November 02, 2009

BCBG booties are comfortable. I love mine to death.

Domennie says
Monday, November 02, 2009

this red lipstick suits you to the perfection:)

Christen says
Monday, November 02, 2009

Love this look! I am so into knee-high socks right now and you pull off the trend effortlessly!

Suzanne says
Tuesday, November 03, 2009

love the shoes!

Emilie says
Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Gorgeous! Love the cardigan and the socks!
xxx


Emilie from http://whatshappeninginmyfashionworld.blogspot.com/

maeko says
Thursday, November 05, 2009

Ho, ho lee Jesus, that is a hawt uniform. Yes. No need to change a thing!

s.walt says
Thursday, December 17, 2009

i know this is an post, but i love your hair so much and was wondering what you do to get it so fabulous xx