It's the fire marshal, not me

IMG_1973

IMG_1974
F21 jumpsuit, F21 studded faux leather jacket, steve madden otk boots


We went to meet up some friends for a birthday at a bar we've never been to before. We got to the entrance the bouncer said that they were at full capacity. Seeing as we can see the inside of the place, which was clearly NOT crowded, I instantly thought - ugh is it because we're asian again?

- Cuz well, honestly I'm really sick of not being let into clubs because we're asian.

We proceed to say that all our friends are upstairs already and why can't we go in? And the bouncer was all, it's the fire marshal - not me.

- Oh, so it's NOT because we're asian? RLY?

Eventually we got in, but was not allowed to go upstairs, due to over capacity, and the fire marshal has already shut them down twice. But all of our friends are upstairs....

Evidently it WAS the fire marshal because we saw cop car parked in front of the place for a good 20 min.

- I guess it's OK then.

16 Responses to "It's the fire marshal, not me"

margalatte says
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i like the red lips on you!

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

any bouncer is a fool not to let your hot-ass in immediately - fire marshall or not.

My Pretty Wings says
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

are these the same thigh-highs that tramanh has? sexy sexy!

Balkan Magiques says
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Amazing outfit! Especially the studded leather jacket. I love it.

#' Iv

kimvee says
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Awww I know how you feel! LOL That's how I feel whenever I'm not let into a club I think is it because I'm asian, short & am not tall or have long legs hahaha I love your leather jacket & I have the same H&M striped shirt from your previous blog entry too :D Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Christen says
Thursday, November 19, 2009

I saw that jacket in F21 the other day and passed it up. Now I'm really regretting it because you look amazing in it!

issa says
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ugh houston clubs... HATE.

Maeko says
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well hello there, legs! Hot Damn!

Makes me wish I lived in a warmer climate.... And had your body.

CHICMUSE says
Friday, November 20, 2009

JACKET AND BOOTS ARE AMAZING.
LOVE THE LOOK






XX
CHICMUSE

Yuka says
Sunday, November 22, 2009

eww does stuff like this happen often? its never happened to me before. that sucks. makes me mad!

but on a brighter note. you looked hot! so fuck em!

The Pocket Stylist says
Monday, November 23, 2009

I love the boots with shorts in the fall one of my favorite looks for sure. following

scrapbook says
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

so sassy ... loveee it so much xx

Maeko @ thereafterish. says
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello, Friend.

I've added you to my site's roll call!!! Please let me know if the love has been returned.

Xo

Nina (Femme Rationale) says
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

dayum girl! u look hot hot hot! can't believe the jkt is f21.

prashant says
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I love the boots with shorts in the fall one of my favorite looks for sure.


Lingerie Indulgence

Michelle Yue says
Sunday, November 29, 2009

cute, I love the jacket!