so much damage

IMG_1802


IMG_1803

IMG_1804
express studded blazer, aa sexuali-tank, target shorts and tights, Colin Stuart shoes,
F21 accessories

Last week Houston had a little cold front, so I wore tights.

By the end of the night the tights had sustained quite some damage.
First it was a snag from a dog or a counter top which turned into a huge run up and down my right leg, THEN a hole from a cigarette burn on my left thigh.

Lets just say I'm glad I didn't wear my wolford tights.



11 Responses to "so much damage"

J. says
Monday, October 19, 2009

I love your blazer!

vanessa

i like the blazer! but i would never wear it. LOL jk jk! so sorry for that typo last time. hehe!

issa says
Monday, October 19, 2009

eep!! that is the trouble with sheer tights.. so delicate.

doodlebyjr says
Monday, October 19, 2009

Nice outfit! I like it!

Suzanne says
Monday, October 19, 2009

nice blazer!

jules says
Monday, October 19, 2009

oh so cute!

Closet Full of Nothing says
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great blazer! the red lips make it super glam :)

May Kasahara says
Saturday, October 24, 2009

a dog snag in wolfords - I would've cried a little too :)
love the red lips.

Anonymous

fortunately, wolfords are resistant to runs and snags...
well, these aren't really tights, but pantyhose...

clouds of tulle says
Monday, October 26, 2009

@anonymous -
Yes you're right they are pantyhose though the packaging did say sheer tights... hmm

Thanks though!

Brandon says
Monday, November 02, 2009

LOVE the studded blazer!! Saw one like this when we were doing our buy at Michelle Mason and I was drooling all over it. And really digging your use of the sheers. Looks so good with the blazer/tee/denim shorts/peep-toe oxford combo.