Seeing Red

IMG_1770

IMG_1771
UO high waisted shorts, VS silk cashmere tank, zara shoes, F21 necklace, french connection belt


This tank top started as a mystery to me. I wasn't sure where that middle seam was supposed to be, so I kept on trying to pull it down so that it would be like an empire waist seam. But that definitely did not work. But is it really supposed to lay in the middle of my boobs?

Well apparently IT DOES.
I know because I cheated went on the VS website to look at the model picture again.


We just booked tickets to Las Vegas. YAY!

I've only been there once and I was 12, with my aunt and cousins. All I remember are rows and rows of arcade games and waiting 3 hours for my aunt and cousin to finish watching the fabulous shows, while my other underage cousin and I wander around the small area for underage folks. Mind you I was 12, three hours to a 12 year old is like an eternity! Not so fun. Also we had run out of change for the games in about 10 min. I have no idea why my aunt thought $3 for the each of us was enough to last 3 hours.

So this time I'm super excited! Can't wait.


Picked up this new Revlon Matte Lipstick in "really red", it has become my new favorite and I want to wear it all the time. I might even buy all the shades it comes in.....



9 Responses to "Seeing Red"

Kristel says
Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I dig the red lipstick on you! And you will LOVE Vegas now that it has more to offer you.

Suzanne says
Wednesday, October 07, 2009

i love the shoes!

Grace Like Kelly says
Wednesday, October 07, 2009

those shorts look amazing on you! Totally made for you!

Lily G. says
Wednesday, October 07, 2009

love the lipstick color with the outfit!

dapper kid says
Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I love those high waisted shorts! And the shoes look amazing. Yay for Vegas! Hope you're having a beautiful day :)

xtinagirl says
Thursday, October 08, 2009

The red is so gorgeous on you! Wish I could pull off such a dramatic color.

Have fun in Vegas!

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

Tricia Dinh says
Thursday, October 08, 2009

I bought two Revlon lipsticks within the last couple of weeks. I've forgetten how great they are.

kelly says
Friday, October 09, 2009

i love your lipstick color a lot. it looks really pretty on you!!

so i think you're gonna have fabulous time in vegas!!Its defnitely not rows of arcades..anymore....well actually its rows of "arcade games" for adults (slots) I usually dont go "clubbing" but the foood...and just being out is so much fun!

you need to redo your DWP outfit!! i want to see please!

Jowy says
Friday, October 09, 2009

LOVELY OUTFIT!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com