MOAR concerts please

IMG_1862

IMG_1867

IMG_1863
hanes shredded t-shirt, UO shorts, steven by SM boots, target headband

(the shredded t-shirt is bf's original that i made, i stole it for the night)


Last week we went to see Muse + U2.

Before the concert I didn't listen to Muse at all. So I downloaded their two most recent albums and put it on repeat on my ipod. They're great and I love them, so you can imagine my disappointment when we totally missed them all together.


UGH.


Traffic going to the Reliant Stadium that night was so horrible, we didn't even get to hear them from outside the building, or see them walk off the stage. Atleast! But it's ok, they might come to Houston again for their Spring tour and U2 was awesome, of course. =)


Junior Boys tonight!

5 Responses to "MOAR concerts please"

Lily says
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love the shredded tee and headband.

Have fun tonight!

XOXO,
Lily

stilettolover91 says
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fabulous outfit!!! I love the shredded tee!!! Amazing blog!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Maeko says
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

yeah, so you're major hot, and I'm adding you to my reader. xo
Mae@Thereafterish

Suzanne says
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

love the booties!

Emilie says
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love the tee and the headband!
Emilie from http://whatshappeninginmyfashionworld.blogspot.com/