a little sparkle

IMG_1805

IMG_1807

IMG_1809
asian website dress/tunic, asos boots, revlon matte lipstick in "strawberrery suede"


Photos taken about 2-3 weeks ago, when Houston had a mini-cold weekend.
Currently it's rainy, musty and humid. bleh.

Oct. 31 is just around the corner and I haven't the slightest idea what to do or be.

When did holidays become so stressful?

6 Responses to "a little sparkle"

stilettolover91 says
Thursday, October 29, 2009

I love the dress, and those boots are so HOT!!!! Amazing post!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

befashionlike says
Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi your are featured on my blog http://Www.befashionlike.com, i would like to know if you will be interested for a swap link between our two blog.
My email address befashionlike@gmail.com

Mode Junkie says
Friday, October 30, 2009

i die for your boots. turquoise is an amazing color on you. thanks for dropping by my blog.
xoxo
click here to visit me at Mode Junkie!

Tights Lover says
Friday, October 30, 2009

I love the dress and boots! You look great!

Suzanne says
Friday, October 30, 2009

love it! blue and black is a great combination

Denise says
Saturday, October 31, 2009

love the sparkling neckline of the dress.

btw i got a brown dress with sparkling neck too from thrifting. It's so cute.

have a great Halloween!

I Am Denise Katipunera